Our office is open by appointment only.
Important Information Regarding Registration:
Pickens County School System is now accepting enrollments for the FY 2022-2023 School Year.
Kindergarten Registration is now open. Class Lists will be created in May, register your student NOW! to make sure they are included.
Preschool Registration is closed. All applications will be processed and students will be placed on a waiting list. As your student is moved from the Waiting List to the Active List, you will be contacted.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before September 1st (birthdate is prior to September 2, 2017)
Preschool students must be 4 years old on or before September 1st (birthdate is prior to September 2, 2018)
Central Registration is located at:
100 D.B. Carroll Street,
Jasper, GA 30143
Lower level of the building
If you have registration related questions, please call 706-253-1770
If you have a child that needs to enroll in the Pickens County School System, please use the steps below. Please email Central Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Step 2: Choose your situation:
New Student Registrations
Please visit the website below.
Re-Enrolling Students (after a Withdrawal) or Enrolling an Additional Student (new to Pickens County Schools)
Please log into your Pickens County Parent Portal account, click “More” on the left of the screen and then click “Online Registration”.
If you do not remember your parent portal account information or you did not have one, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information (parent/guardian name, student name and student date of birth). Once your information has been verified you will receive an email with your login information. Log into parent portal, click “More” on the left of the screen and then click “Online Registration”.
The parent portal web address is: https://campus.pickens.k12.ga.us/campus/portal/parents/pickens.jsp
** Kindergarten - 8th grade students will be processed and scheduled into classes within 48 business hours.
** High school parents will be contacted by one of the school counselors as soon as the previous school records have been received.
** Registrations for August 2022 will be processed and scheduled by open house and/or orientation dates.
- Student's proof of age
- Proof of authorized person to enroll a student
- Proof of residency in Pickens County Attendance Zone
- Immunization and health certificates
- Previous school records
Student's Proof of Age
Present One of the Following:
- A certified copy of the student's birth certificate
- A federal, state, county or school document with the student's date of birth. Examples include:
- A certified hospital-issued birth record or birth certificate
- Military ID
- A valid driver's license
- Adoption Record
- A religious record signed by an authorized religious official
- Official school transcript
- Official immigration documentation
- Affidavit of age sworn by parent/guardian or other authorized person accompanied by a certificate of age signed by a licensed, practicing physician which states the physician has examined the child and believes the age as stated in the affidavit is substantially correct.
For a fee, parents can order a birth certificate for a child born in Georgia through the state's ROVER service.
Proof of Pickens County Attendance Zone
Present one of the following which must include address:
- Current lease/rental agreement
- Most recent income tax return
- Current paycheck stub
- Current residential property tax statement or bill
- Current warranty or quitclaim deed
- Current home purchase agreement
- Current homeowner's insurance policy
AND present one of the following
- Current gas bill
- Current water bill
- Current electric bill
If the student's family is residing in the home or apartment of another individual, the following is necessary for enrollment:
- Notarized third-person affidavit of residency (available at school) including:
- Signature of person with whom the family is living
- Signature of parent/legal guardian of student
- Apartment manager's signature, if applicable
About Proof of Residency
- Documents presented for residency verification must include the same address as the accompanying utility bill.
- The bill must have the name and address of the enrolling parent/guardian
- A contingency sales contract is not acceptable.
Immunizations and Health Certificates (Forms 3300 and 3231)
- Form 3300 (Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental Exam)
- A student regardless of grade level, who has never been in a Georgia public school must provide certification of eye, ear and dental examinations on the Georgia Department of Human Resources Form 3300. Any child admitted to school without a certificate must present one within 120 calendar days. Forms may be obtained and completed at the local public health departments or physician offices.
- Form 3231 (Certificate of Immunization)
- Georgia Law requires children attending school (Kindergarten – 12th grade) to be age-appropriately immunized with all the required vaccines at the time of first entry in school. A new entrant is a child entering a school in Georgia for the first time or entering after having been absent from a Georgia school for more than 12 months or one school year. All students, regardless of grade and including foreign exchange students, must have the Georgia Department of Human Resources Form 3231 immunization certificate marked “Complete for School” unless any of the following situations exist:
Previous School Records
- Report cards or official school transcript
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Discipline records for students enrolling in grades 7-12